1310 Nesbitt Drive (Bldgs D, E, F)
Interested in renting here?
Apartments at 1310 Nesbitt Drive (Bldgs D, E, F)
Welcome home to our Luxury Southend Apartments DEF at 1310 Nesbitt Drive, Sudbury. Our Southend Apartment Complex is the perfect location for professionals and seniors who are searching for an exclusive, worry-free living experience. With maintained grounds, walking trails, and masterfully designed rentals; this property offers comfort and amenities in an established Southend neighbourhood.
With individually designed suites, our luxury units offer; a modern open concept design with imported Italian cabinetry, individualized heating and cooling systems, suites inclusive of all appliances and utilities, multiple building amenities, various suite layouts and stunning city views. This Southend location allows for an easy commute to local shopping, financial institutions, and community parks, as well as Health Sciences North and Laurentian University.
This property features bachelor, 1 and 2 bedroom suites that are beautifully finished and plenty of room to make your own, each luxury apartment for rent includes:
- Heat, hydro and water included
- Laminate and tile flooring
- Modern, open concept kitchen
- Professional, stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Full-size in-suite washer and dryer
- Walk-in closet
- Individually controlled forced air furnace and air conditioning unit
- Individual hot water tanks
- Balcony with electric plug
- Bell Fibe and Eastlink services are available
- 1 parking spot with block heater outlets
- Optional covered parking
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Secure entry with camera surveillance
- Intercom connected to your mobile or home phone
- On-call 24 hour emergency maintenance staff
- State of the art on-site fitness facilities
- On-site Social Rooms with full kitchen
- BBQ area
- On-site Executive Boardrooms
- On-site secure storage
Location, Location, Location
Whether you enjoy the convenience of the city or escaping to the great outdoors, Sudbury's South End has it all where you will be close to:
- Science North (with IMAX theatre)
- Laurentian University
- Health Sciences North Hospital
- Lake Laurentian Conservation Area
- James Jerome Sports Complex
- Idylwylde Golf & Country Club
- Dynamic Earth
- Bell Park (Home to the Northern Lights Festival Boreal)
The prices shown are starting prices, and are based upon renovations that have been completed and a one-year lease term. Short Term Rentals and Furnished Units are offered at our Sudbury properties subject to availability and are offered on a case-by-case basis. Waitlist options are available for future move-in dates.
Rental applications are as per request or found on the front page of our website.