wageTo be discussed
Panoramic Properties Inc is looking for an Electrician to join our Sudbury team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for on-site service issues, repairs and building maintenance. Must be able to maintain good client relations when on job sites as well as maintain proper communication with the Manager for daily progress and updates.
- Interpret electrical code specifications
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
-Troubleshoot, maintain and repair electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
-Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
Please submit your resume with related experience for consideration